Cisco Systems is a leading solution provider in the field of networking and telecommunications equipment. In addition to the currently most widely used network elements (routers and switches) it also supplies such as firewalls, network storage, VoIP, TelePresence, wireless technology, and more.
Specialists can obtain following technical certifications based on demonstration of their knowledge by passing certification tests:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr)
These certification titles then usually include an indication of specialization which the certification has been obtained for.
- Routing and Switching
- Data Center
- Service Provider
- Service Provider Operations
ICT Pro offers courses and training for acquisition of the knowledge needed to obtain these certifications. A comprehensive list of these courses can be found in our offer of
trainings and courses Cisco.