ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (ISMS5)
Security, ISMS and GDPR
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of an ISMS
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an ISMS
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to information security requirements within an organization
- Members of an ISMS implementation team
- This training course contains essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples, and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Location, current term course
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
5 days (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM )
1 464.00 € (1 771.44 € incl. 21% VAT)
Václav Štverka is an experienced trainer and information security professional with more than 20 years of practice. He excels in the area of Project Management, Risk and BCM, Information Security and Business Continuity, ITIL and IT System Management consultancy.
He is an IRCA and PECB Lead Auditor of Information Security Management Systems, Business Continuity Management; Lead Auditor of IT Service Management Systems, ITIL, Business Process Management and Project Management Systems.
Moreover, he is not only an erudite professional with a wide range of knowledge and obtained certifications, but he also practices the training topics in his business career on a daily basis.
I have a very positive impression thanks to the pleasant atmosphere and the qualified trainer who was always willing to explain everything.