PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Transition (ISMS7)
Cybersecurity, ISMS and GDPR
PECB's internationally authorized ISO/IEC 27001 Transition training enables participants to thoroughly understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022. In addition, participants will gain an understanding of the new concepts introduced by ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
This training course will help you:
- Explain the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Interpret the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Plan and implement the necessary changes to an existing ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to remain up-to-date with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals seeking to understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements
- Individuals responsible for transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Managers, trainers, and consultants involved in maintaining an ISMS
- Professionals wishing to update their ISO/IEC 27001 certificates
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes.
- Quizzes have a similar structure to the certification exam.
Form of training
The training program is conducted either online or onsite at our or customer premises. If the course is online, the actual exam will be held in person at our premises (the location of the exam meeting is still to be specified with all participants).
Participants who attend this training course need to have a fundamental understanding of information security concepts and ISO/IEC 27001 requirements.
Location, current course term
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and comparison to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Day 2: Comparison between Annex A controls of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022
Basic knowledge of information security concepts and ISO/IEC 27001 requirements
Recommended previous course:
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (ISMS5)
2 days (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM )
880.00 € (1 064.80 € incl. 21% VAT)
Václav Štverka is an experienced trainer and information security professional with more than 20 years of practice. He excels in the area of Project Management, Risk and BCM, Information Security and Business Continuity, ITIL and IT System Management consultancy.
He is an IRCA and PECB Lead Auditor and Implementer of Information Security Management Systems, Business Continuity Management; Lead Auditor of IT Service Management Systems, ITIL, Business Process Management and Project Management Systems.
Moreover, he is not only an erudite professional with a wide range of knowledge and obtained certifications, but he also practices the training topics in his business career on a daily basis.
I have a very positive impression thanks to the pleasant atmosphere and the qualified trainer who was always willing to explain everything.